You are Romantic! Let us help you make the most of YOUR style!
Looking your best will help you to feel your best and the rest of the world will take notice.
- Get that promotion.
- Sell that million dollar house.
- Land that job.
- Have people looking to you for advice.
- Have greater confidence.
- Attract the opposite sex.
The Romantic Style for Men
The Romantic Style is Supportive and Gentlemanly. It is a non-classic style.
Personality traits: supportive, caring, warm, understanding, considerate, compassionate, gentle, sensitive, charming, delicate.
Messaging: Soft-spoken and gentlemanly, considerate and courteous, the romantic man puts people at ease.
Basic shape: Contoured Rectangle
Basic colors: Light neutrals: cream, fawn, taupe, chamois, gray, navy. Muted pastels: pale blue, yellow, mint, pink, lavender, peach, dusty navy. Values: light to medium dark. Combinations: 1, 2, or 3 blended colors.
Basic fabrics: Draped, soft fabric. Light to medium weight with the texture being smooth to moderate. Finish: matte to low sheen. Cotton, linen, and microfiber materials.
Patterns: Medium to large scale, floral, nature prints. Wovens: jacquard, brocade, seersucker, twill.
Hair: Gentle waves characterize the Romantic look. Naturally curly or wavy. Textured or layered for softness and fullness. Side or no part. Facial hair: Usually none, occasionally a mustache.
Easily recognizable elements of the Romantic Style are: A soft, unstructured style flowing loosely over the body. Gentle curved lines, based on what men would wear in warmer climates, or in a more leisurely way of life. Some of the professions the romantic style fit well with include; Counseling (therapy), Health Care, Hospice, Preschool, and Social Work.
Where to Shop: Brunello Cucinelli, Cubavera, Gitman Brothers, Indigo Palms, Thomas Pink, Tommy Bahama.
Celebrities that are Romantic are: Fred Astaire, Hugh Grant, Omar Sharif.
Pros: Kind, gentlemanly appearance appeals to women, children, co-workers and companions.
Cons: May appear too unstructured and relaxed for traditional business.
How We Meet Your Unique Needs
Areas of expertise:
- Style consultations: Learn your body's proportions and how to mix that with your core style.
- Closet revitalization: Get rid of the clutter and discover how to wear fantastic pieces you already own in many different ways.
- Personal shopping: Learn how to shop to dress your unique body type in the most flattering way to match your lifestyle or let us do it for you.
- Hair and makeup styling
- Personal branding: for your unique style
We work with an array of people and professions:
- Media personalities
- Corporate professionals
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Professional speakers
- Individuals who are tall, full-figured or petite
- Exclusively with men, women, or couples together
Greater confidence will help you gain the recognition you deserve both in your career and your personal life. Why should good things come to everyone else? Don't wait! It's your turn!!