You are Romantic! Let us help you make the most of YOUR style!
Looking your best will help you to feel your best and the rest of the world will take notice.
- Get that promotion.
- Sell that million dollar house.
- Land that job.
- Have people looking to you for advice.
- Have greater confidence.
- Attract the opposite sex.
The Romantic Style for Women
The Romantic Style is Feminine and Supportive. It is a non-classic style.
Personality traits: supportive, caring, warm, understanding, considerate, compassionate, gentle, sensitive, charming, delicate.
Messaging: This style often projects a sense of lady-likeness and delicacy, is approachable, warm and caring. Women who fall into this category are often good-natured caretakers, soft-spoken or mannered and have interest in more traditionally feminine activities and professions (teachers, nurses, counseling, intimate apparel or home-related industries).
Basic shape: loose hourglass, modestly concealing the female form.
Basic colors: pastel pink, rose, peach, light blue, mint, pale yellow.
Basic fabrics: fluid, soft, lightweight, sheer, silk, soft linen, lace, rayon, eyelet, chiffon.
Patterns: small scaled, fair-isle, old fashioned wallpaper, floral, paisley, polka dots, gingham checks.
Hair & Makeup: soft, swirling curls; soft, dreamy, luminous makeup.
Easily recognizable elements of the Romantic Style are: Loose hourglass silhouettes with modesty but still acknowledging the feminine shape, lengths are longer, colors are softer and pastel, light neutrals. Fabrics are soft and touchable, lightweight or cozy and patterns are floral, paisley, dots or can even have a “wallpaper feel to them.”
Where to Shop: Eileen Fisher, Anthropologie, Laura Ashley, Jessica McClintock, Ella Moss, Free People, Betsy Johnson, Nanette Lepore (some), Valentino, Ralph Lauren, Oscar de la Renta.
Celebrities that are Romantic are: Princess Diana, Melanie Griffith, Nicole Kidman, Lisa Kudrow (as her character in Friends), Jane Seymour, Reba McEntire, Nicole Kidman.
Pros: Projects a feminine image, innocence, invites cooperation, not opposition or conflict.
Cons: May appear too frilly and soft for traditional business and too unsophisticated for urban environments.
How We Meet Your Unique Needs
Areas of expertise:
- Style consultations: Learn your body's proportions and how to mix that with your core style.
- Closet revitalization: Get rid of the clutter and discover how to wear fantastic pieces you already own in many different ways.
- Personal shopping: Learn how to shop to dress your unique body type in the most flattering way to match your lifestyle or let us do it for you.
- Hair and makeup styling
- Personal branding: for your unique style
We work with an array of people and professions:
- Media personalities
- Corporate professionals
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Professional speakers
- Individuals who are tall, full-figured or petite
- Exclusively with men, women, or couples together
Greater confidence will help you gain the recognition you deserve both in your career and your personal life. Why should good things come to everyone else? Don't wait! It's your turn!!